Saturday, November 3, 2007

A Beautiful Hot Babe Filipina - Reena Rae Sarmiento

A network actually wanted to cover this shoot. Must be a big deal.
They want to cover it because I’m the first from my batch to pose for a men’s magazine from Miss Philippines Earth. It’s a big deal for most of the girls because it’s kind of risky.

Is it as much a big deal for you, too?

It is a big deal for me because I’ve always wanted to pose for FHM. [I suppose] it is a big deal because beauty queens rarely do it. It’s not the beauty queen mentality. It’s more of, like, being proper and eloquent.

And world peace.
And world peace and keeping the earth green.

Alright, Miss Eco-Tourism! Please tell us more about this whole shebang. You actually came from Canada, right?

I came over last April to compete because I was Miss Philippines-Canada 2005. And so I came to compete for the Miss Philippines. After I won the Miss Eco-Tourism title, I had to stay for three more months but I ended up staying longer. I was having too much fun, I guess.




No comments: