Monday, November 12, 2007

Sexy Japanese AV Actress Minori Aoi

Born in Tokyo on March 28, 1980, Minori Aoi was active in tennis during Junior High School and High School. She made her AV debut in the February, 1999 release, Pure Heart (純心). Her first video was a difficult experience for her. She recalls, "I really hated it at the time. I think I also cried during then... it's the worst one I've been in. It's definitely not something I could recommend to my fans."

In November of her debut year, Aoi starred in Dreaming Sailor, a campus drama. I Love Big Needle from January of 2000 had Aoi playing the role of a nurse who is subject to sexual abuse from both the doctors and her patients. In Angel, released later the same month, Aoi acted as an angel who comes to earth to satisfy mortal desires. Fetish Virgin IV from March 2000, subtitled Costume Play Mania, featured Aoi in the popular cosplay genre.

No comments: